- Gear List
This guided 2x1 hunt is located in northeast Wyoming on private leases and state land. Antelope are plentiful in our area and make for an enjoyable hunt. Rifle season begins October 1 depending on weather we spot and stalk and hunt from blinds. Transportation is provided from the lodge to the hunt location. Drive time up to an hour each way depending on the property you'll be hunting. This is a 3 day hunt with meals and lodging included. The lodge houses 5 bedrooms that overlook the lounge and dining room. Hearty, homemade meals are served buffet style. We are located just minutes from Devils Tower National Monument. Combination hunts are also available for an added fee.
- Species: Pronghorn
- Average Classification: 60 - 70
- Shot Opportunity: 80
- Weapon: Rifle
- Hunt Catalog #: WY010-5
- Tag Availability: Draw
60"-70" goats with opportunity for 75"+
October 01, 2020 - November 01, 2020
- Price: $2,600.00
Combo with whitetail or mule deer (5 day hunt) add $3000. (November only)
Wyoming, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
Antelope typically begin their rut during September so that is an exciting time to take a nice pope and young animal with your bow. Quality antelope are plentiful in our area and make for an enjoyable hunt. During archery we normally hunt from ground blinds near water and as rifle season comes in we may shift to some spot and stalk along with some blind hunting. Our archery packages are a 5-day hunt and rifle hunts are 3-day hunts. Both include lodging and meals. We do offer combination hunts for antelope and deer as the archery season overlap in Sept and the Nov gun season also coincide with each other. This is a fantastic way to get the full western hunting experience with two animals.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Cabin/Lodge?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House
3 - Trailer
2 - Wall Tent
1 - Client Provided
6,000 square foot lodge. 5 bedrooms with private bathrooms. All rooms look over the dining room and lounge area.
- Menu & Food: Full Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding the menu and food available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Physical Conditions: Light Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
Transportation to the lodge is on your own. Daily transportation to/from the field is provided.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
What to bring: Hunting License Blaze Orange or Pink- Jacket / Vest and or hat Camo gear for Archery Rain / Snow Gear 2 Pairs of Boots (1 Warm and comfortable, 1 waterproof) Warm Socks Hand Warmers Small cushion for sitting Shirts, gloves, etc for temperatures ranging from 0 to 65 degrees Ammo Headlamp / Flashlights with extra batteries Binoculars Compass and GPS Prescription Medicine and or other remedies as needed Gun Marking tape Wind checker
What Outfitter Provides
- Lodging and accommodations include towels and linens.
- 3 meals/day
- transportation to/from the field
- ground blinds
What to Bring
- ❏ Underwear (1 pair per day) ❏ Base Layer Top and Bottom (2 – 3 pairs per week) *we suggest merino wool ❏ Lightweight Camo Jacket ❏ Windstopper Camo Jacket ❏ Midweight Camo Jacket ❏ Lightweight Camo Vest ❏ Lightweight Camo Shirt (3 – 5 per week) ❏ Lightweight Camo Pants (1-2 pair per week) ❏ Midweight Camo Pants (1 pair per week) ❏ Rain Gear ❏ Blaze Orange (rifle hunts) if required *check Regulations in the state you are hunting ❏ Lightweight Gloves ❏ Midweight Gloves ❏ Camo Cap ❏ Camo Stocking Cap or Camo Beanie ❏ Camo Headnet ❏ Lightweight Black Shirts (if you are in a blind) ❏ Lightweight Black Jacket (if you are in a blind) ❏ Hunting Boots ❏ Socks (1 pair per day) ❏ Liner Socks (1 pair per day) ❏ Boot Grease ❏ Extra Laces ❏ Camp Shoes ❏ Stalking Shoes ❏ Knee Pads ❏ Decoy ❏ Ground Blind ❏ Folding Chair ❏ Bow Holder ❏ Day Pack ❏ Water Bottle ❏ Large Backpack ❏ Wind Direction Indicator ❏ Flashlight ❏ Headlamp ❏ Hunting Knife ❏ Multi-Tool ❏ Topo Maps or Mobile Mapping Software ❏ GPS ❏ Scent Elimination Spray ❏ Water Bladder (2L) ❏ Fire Starter Kit ❏ Game Bags ❏ Caping Salt ❏ Dry Bag ❏ Game Cart (DIY) ❏ Binoculars (Quality 8’s or 10’s) ❏ Spotting Scope ❏ Tripod ❏ Rangefinder ❏ Bino Harness ❏ Phone Skope – Mount your phone to your optics ❏ Lens Cloth and Cleaning Equipment ❏ De-fogger Rifle ❏ Rifle (appropriate size for the game you are hunting) ❏ Shells (at least one box) ❏ Scope (with rain cover) ❏ Sling ❏ Shooting Sticks ❏ Soft Rifle Case ❏ Hard Rifle Case ❏ Gun Cleaning Kit
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring